The SBI PO test is conducted annually by the State Bank of India (SBI) to select candidates who wish to become Probationary Officers (PO) in various SBI branches. SBI PO is one of the most pursued jobs in the financial sector, and many hopeful individuals aspire to work here.
In the banking sector, SBI PO is considered one of the top job opportunities because of the following:
- The position is highly respectable and promises a certain social status.
- Among all the PSU banks, this provides the most rewarding compensation.
- This opportunity opens multiple doors for promotion to the position of Chairperson.
- The role is exciting and promises job satisfaction.
Due to these factors, the exam is highly competitive. Approximately 10 lakh candidates appear for the exam annually.
The SBI PO 2022 test is conducted in three phases: preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. Candidates are required to clear each test to be shortlisted for the next one. To ensure that candidates are prepared for the exam, they should know the latest updates about the exam. Also, BYJU’S Exam Prep material can be of great help to crack the exam.
IBPS Clerk Exam
The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to select candidates for the post of clerk in banks. The process of selection for suitable candidates for IBPS Clerk posts is divided into three stages: preliminary exam, main exam, and document verification. To be eligible for the IBPS Clerk exam 2022, candidates must be between 20 and 28 years of age.
Steps for applying for IBPS Clerk are mentioned below:
- Visit the authorised website of the IBPS.
- Register using personal details like name, date of birth, and email ID.
- Ensure that all details are filled in and complete the registration.
- Upon receiving a registration ID and password, log in and complete the application form.
- Upload photograph, signature, and required documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for reference purposes.
SBI PO Vacancies
The SBI PO 2022 vacancies will be announced with the SBI PO Notification 2022. For FY 2021-22, the SBI has announced a total of 2056 Probationary Officer jobs. Here is a list of the SBI PO vacancies from the previous year.
Online Application For SBI PO 2022
The web-based application process for the SBI PO Exam 2022 will start after the SBI PO declaration in 2022. Before beginning the enrollment and application process, it is recommended that candidates go through the SBI PO 2022 Online Application rules.
After the application fees have been paid, they can not be refunded. SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to pay application fees, whereas general and other applicants must pay INR 750. The application fees need to be paid online. To be eligible for the exam, applicants should be aged between 21 and 30 years and born between 2 April 1992 and 1 April 2001. Candidates who have been granted an Integrated Dual Degree should guarantee that their program is completed before August 31, 2022. The structure of the exam remains largely similar to previous years.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
The application fee for the IBPS Clerk exam differs according to the candidates – for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen, the fees are INR 175, and for the general category, the fees are INR 850.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
All interested candidates have to first appear for the IBPS Clerk preliminary exam, and they can only answer the main exam if they have cleared their prelims. The IBPS Clerk selection process is divided into
- IBPS Clerk preliminary examination
- IBPS Clerk mains examination
- Document verification
Annually, the recruitment notification for the IBPS Clerk exam is published. Interested candidates who want to appear for the exam must read the notification.
The recruitment notification contains:
- All the information related to the IBPS Clerk recruitment process and selection.
- Key aspects of the examination, including vacancies, eligibility criteria, syllabus, and exam pattern.
- Elementary details like job location, pay scale, etc.
SBI PO preparation should be done systematically, keeping in mind the most recent exam pattern. Because the syllabus includes so many areas, it’s crucial to pick the correct study materials, so you can grasp the concepts and practise a wide range of questions.
The surprising pattern in the SBI PO 2018 surprised everyone. As a result, we’ve chosen to provide you with the new pattern questions that were asked in the banking exams last year. The application of concepts in a new form is what new pattern inquiries are all about. You just must practise them extensively in order to avoid problems in SBI PO 2022. Candidates should review the SBI questions from the previous year.